Working with existing software providers is just one way we deliver our service and we build add-ons that integrate with their CRM's.
Don't worry if you don't see your software provider here, we'll work alongside you to come up with a solution that's perfect for you and it will be super easy to implement too - that's a promise!
Does your business need NoticeMATCH?
We would like every business to have access to NoticeMATCH and that's why we've developed, and priced, our services to cater for any business size or type.
Still not sure? Here's a few things to consider:
- Do you contact your customers by post, phone or electronically?
- Do you rely on your customers for referrals?
- Is a positive customer experience important for your business?
- Is your market place competitive?
- Is your cost to acquire new customers high?
- Do you spend time maintaining your database?
- Do you actively cleanse your database of the deceased?
- Do you rely on mailout statistics to measure your marketing success?
A yes to any one of these questions and you would benefit from using NoticeMATCH.
Whether you opt for just an annual cleanse or clean up your database every month (before you mail out) you are going a long way to improve your relationships and save time and, importantly, money.
Some interesting stats
We know that on average every person in New Zealand will receive no less than 100 mail items in the 12 months after they die.
Crazy right? That's about 3 million unwanted mail items sent in New Zealand every year.
The deceased's family will spend countless hours repeating their story in order to get a loved one removed from multiple mailing lists. Unnecessary, upsetting and completely avoidable. Imagine the opportunity for your business if you were proactive when a customer dies.
Not only will you be significantly reducing your costs, but you will also be protecting your reputation and building healthy relationships with the bereaved. Go you!