We're proud to be "industry agnostic". That means we’ve worked hard to ensure that no matter what size your business is, what sector you operate in or even the level of IT experience you have, if knowing when someone dies is important, then we can help.
Some of the industries we work with operate in the following sectors:
|Accountants||Real Estate||Direct Marketers|
|Health Providers||Utilities||Insurance Brokers|
|Government||Education||Tourism / Travel|
Still not sure? Here's a few things to consider:
- Do you contact your customers by post, phone or electronically?
- Do you rely on your customers for referrals?
- Is a positive customer experience important for your business?
- Is your market place competitive?
- Is your cost to acquire new customers high?
- Do you spend time maintaining your database?
- Do you actively cleanse your database of the deceased?
- Do you rely on mailout statistics to measure your marketing success?
Whether you opt for just an annual cleanse or clean up your database every month (before you mail out) you are going a long way to improve your relationships, save time and importantly, money.
Imagine the opportunities for your business if you were proactive when a customer dies. Not only will you be significantly reducing your costs, but you will also be protecting your reputation and building healthy relationships with the bereaved. Go you!